Friday, July 24, 2009

One of those days

I hate it when my husband goes away - getting to sleep is hard, even though I KNOW no-one comes to our house and if they make it past our 2 enthusiastic guard dogs - Bless their little hearts, they'd be doing pretty well - but I still imagine someone creeping through the house or breaking into and stealing my car, You know, things I'd never worry about if my husband were home. BOO. I sound crap and co-dependant.

So, after struggling to get to sleep last night, I then struggled to get out of bed this morning, hey, getting out of bed at 4.30 is HARD.

That PLUS the radiator issues that i started having yesterday with my car (I swear, it doesn't rain, but it pours with that car - everything breaks at once, Radios broken, new windscreen on order, some weird rattling something falling off noise, leaves in the fan intake and the AC's not working either) getting to the ferry carpark this morning was an event, double check that i've locked the car, and onto the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment